Burj Khalifa Is The SIXTH Visited Destination In 2018 And it Surprisingly Beats Buckingham Palace
This is not a shocker anymore, but yeah, Dubai has made it again.
This time, its Burj Khalifa is one of the most visited travel destinations in the world according to ride-sharing app Uber.
This year, the tallest skyscraper in the world took the sixth spot, surprisingly beating popular attractions such as Buckingham Palace and Disneyland.
Full list of the most visited/most popular attractions this year based on the number of trips taken by the riders via Uber:
1. Empire State Building, New York, USA
2. Freedom Tower, New York, USA
3. CN Tower, Toronto, Canada
4. Arc de Triomphe, Paris France
5. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
6. Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE
7. Buckingham Palace, London, UK
8. Disneyland, Paris, France
9. Golden Gate, San Francisco, USA
10. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia