Thrift Shop In Dubai Sells Clothing And Children’s Toys From AED 3 to AED 5 Only
Afterall, Dubai is not just about expensive things.
There’s a thrift shop in Dubai called Dubai Centre Souq where residents can buy used or sometimes unused items at a cheaper price.
The shop was previously known as Dubai Charity Centre where it accepts donations of stuff then sells to customers. The profit will then be used for charity.
In a blog published by yourdubaiguide.com, below are the items for sale:
· Children’s toys, board games, science kits (From AED 3)
· Clothing – Suits, shirts, women’s dresses (From AED 5)
· Decorative items (From AED 3)
· Baby strollers, walkers, car seats, school bags
· Shoes (From AED 10)
· Walking crutches (Approximately from AED 30 to AED 40)
How to get there: https://goo.gl/maps/6d8UsVTvPX344LVp9